Not surprisingly, AI is attracting significant attention in the media as a rising business trend: twice as many articles mentioned AI in 2016 as in 2015, and nearly four times as many as in 2014. From traveler focused Chatbots to automated room service, mobile apps that personalize the visitor experience in a city, driverless cars or the robot run front desk, the possibilities for AI in travel have focused mainly on cutting costs, improving the travel experience and driving efficiencies. RMG CEO Jim Harenchar provides his take on the opportunities and possibilities for AI in the travel/tourism sector and how YOU can prepare for the impact of AI.
- Big Data Is Great, But Don’t Overlook The Power Of Small Data
- Engaging New Research From BuzzSumo For 20,000 Brands On FaceBook
- McKinsey Advocates The Power Of Personalization In Insurance Marketing
- Why Can’t We Seem To Get Out Of Our Own Way? Embracing Change Is More Critical Than Ever
- RMG Sample Data Portrait Analysis For The Tourism Industry